Datacenter FORPSI is located in a little village Ktis away from large cities.
Dataceter FORPSI mainly serves to all FORPSI Group companies. The following companies provide internet services under the FORPSI trademark:
Besides providing space for technology for webhosting and serverhosting services, the Datacenter provides also space for private servers for serverhosting services. Up-to-date offer can be found at www.forpsi.com.
- INTERNET CZ, a. s., Czech Republic;
- INTERNET SK, s.r.o., Slovakia;
- AlphaNet spółka z o. o., Poland;
- BlazeArts Kft., Hungaria.
Datacenter FORPSI is being supervised 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Qualified staff guarantees control, maintenance and customer support.
The Datacenter was built in 2005. At the turn of the year 2008/2009 works on the project of the Datacenter extension started. One year later, a new technology room was finished. The Datacenter offers 200 m2 in two spacious server rooms ready to accommodate several thousand servers. Provided solutions are built on the Dell technology.
- The Datacenter is equipped with raised floor for data and electrical cables.
- Connectivity in either of two data rooms is redundant.
- Each rack is powered from two independent power circuits.
- In the Datacenter is installed fire-extinguishing system FM200.
Data room A
- 73 m2 for rack mount and tower servers.
- Air-conditioned by 3 Emerson A/C units of 125 kW cooling capacity.
Data room B
- 75 m2 for rack mount and tower servers.
- Air-conditioned by 6 Stulz A/C units of 181 kW cooling capacity.
Power distribution board and UPS room
- Air-conditioned by 2 Stulz A/C units of 60 kW cooling capacity.
- Installed are 2 independent groups of UPS units.
- Battery room house batteries for bouth groups of UPS units;
- the room is physically separated from other Datacenter areas.