The FORPSI datacenter is connected to the Internet via two independent circuits, which are connected to different data centres in Prague for maximum redundancy. In these datacentres, the network is directly connected to several Internet eXchange Points and to major international connectivity providers. The total connectivity represents more than 40 Gbps.
- We use Cisco ASR 9000, Cisco Nexus 7000 and Dell EMC PowerSwitch routers and switches.
- Each data room has an independent router with its own connectivity.
- Each Top Of Rack switch is connected to the data network via both routers.
- The datacenter is protected against attacks with Arbor Cloud DDos Protection.
- 2x10 Gbps primary line connect to CE Colo Prague
- 2x10 Gbps secondary line connected to TTC Teleport Prague
- 10 Gbps IP connectivity provided by Cogent
- 10 Gbps IP connectivity provided by UPC Business
- 2x10 Gbps peering center NIX.cz
- 1 Gbps shared connection to SIX.sk and NIX.sk peering center
- 1 Gbps peering center BIX.hu
- 1 Gbps peering center PLIX.pl